Monday, June 27, 2011

Gardening

On April 22nd, Valerie and I planted some Cherry Tomatoes and cucumbers.  I usually always buy those already grown at the Garden nursery, but thought I would give it a try from the seeds this year. I was ready that if it didn't grow, I would have gone to the nursery for these.  It grew pretty good.  We were finally able to transplants everything this past week (June 20-23).  This is a bit late in the month, but we had so much rain this month that we weren't able to do it before.
This year, we are hoping to have:
*Brocoli
*Green and red pepper
*Yellow and Green wax beans
*Cherries tomatoes
*Scotia tomatoes
*Cucumber (3 kinds)
*Peas and snow peas
*Carotts

Do you grow your veggies from the seed or buy them already grown?  What is growing in your garden this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment