Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacations!!!

I'm officially on vacation for the next 10 weeks :)  You won't hear me complain about it.  This is the beauty of working in a school.  I can honestly say that for the first time in 12 years, I'm don't feel overly tired from work.  We had a great school year.  I think what help this year is having a principal that is actually there for her staff.  I had a lot of support when it came to my hardest case.  I'm very greatful to her.

10 weeks vacations also means being with the kids for the whole 10 weeks, except for my oldest (almost 5) going to her grand parents for a few days, here and there. I might be lucky with my in-law also taking the youngest (almost 2yo) too for a few days.  ;)   I'm planning on keeping us busy with all kind of activities:  library, park, community activities, cousin coming over, gardening, crafts, etc.

What do you do when on vacation with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment