Monday, June 27, 2011

Hobbies

Reading has always been a passion of mine.  Went I actually read, I could litteraly "devore" a good book.  Growing up, my mom used to get mad at me because I always had my nose in a book. She always complained that I should be more outside.  I would go, but bring my book with me ;)  I read has much in English that I do in French

I'm presently reading, for at least the 5th time, the first book of the Anne of Green Gable collection.  It is however my first time reading it in English.  Wow!  is there ever more details then in French.  But like everytime I read these books or watch the movie, I feel like a child.   I just love this collection.  I do have the whole collection (8 books) in English.  I also bought the DVDs last year.  Jane Eyre and Harry Potter are also books that I have reread a few time.

Which book can you read over and over without ever getting tired of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment