Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MAMANNNNNNNNNN (MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)


Oh the joy to be a mom!  I love my girls with all my heart, but after hearing MAMANNNNNNNNNNN practically all day, I (sometime) have a lot less patience toward them.  Audrey, my youngest (almost 4) is the one that would say it the most.  Today, I have lost patient.  When she said MAMANNNNNNNNNN (yet again), my ton of voice changed and I answer “WHAT AUDREY?”  Her respond was “I love you so much maman!”.  Ouch! This maman felt like hidding. I felt so bad for loosing patient toward her.  The lesson learned today: stay patient even if it’s the 100th times I hear MAMANNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

One day I actually asked my oldest, Valérie-6, why they always said MAMANNNNNNNNNNNN even when PAPA was right there. Her answer was that they always say Maman cause I always answered right away, has for papa, they practically always have to repeat themselves. Lol Loved it! And it’s so true.

 

Is it MOMMMMMMMM or DADDDDDDDDD in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment